onsdag 11 september 2013

Let's get krafty over at CCC this week

Good afternoon!
I've been doing a lot of reading lately and with the first seminar behind me I feel a lot more comfortable. Phew!

This week at CCC we want to see your KRAFTY SIDE with the theme LET'S GET KRAFTY. You can add some kraft color to your project with papers, ribbons and/or embellishments. I've chosen some kraft paper as my base.


Tim Holtz tag
Pion Design papers
Roses from WOC
Pearls
Ribbon
Letters and Christmas Bell from paper sheet from scrapbooking4you.se

I've made a Christmas tag for this project. I like to be ahead of myself. I can't wait to see your projects!

Hope you've found some inspiration!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Tolle Arbeit, schaut wunderschön aus
    lg gertrude

    SvaraRadera
  2. So pretty, Evelina! Looks like a few of us are looking ahead to Christmas... ;)

    SvaraRadera