torsdag 19 juli 2012

Distress Markers from Tim Holtz and Ranger - Red hair

Hello!
As I said in my earlier post, I would come back and tell you about my progress coloring red hair.

Here's the result.

scattered straw - lightest
barn door - middle
fired brick - darkest (main color)

scattered straw - lightest
barn door - middle (main color)
fired brick - darkest

The first one got a more intense red color in her hair, while the second girl got more of a pinkish tone - and you have probably already figured out why, but I'm doing to write it anyway - I've used two different colors as the main color.

This is why I love coloring this way - you have endless color combinations! You could add some aged mahogany or some brown for a different effect.

Happy coloring!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar