fredag 12 augusti 2011

Mickey Mouse box

Hello everyone!

Five days of work has now been finished. Just seven days left until a break.

This week I've made a box and I actually was going to put out this piece sooner, but the days just passes by so quickly.

Anyway, the piece combines craft and study perfectly! The idea came to me when I was sitting by my study desk with all my paper spread around me. The flashcards, which I use when I'm testing myself, fits perfectly in this box and now it isn't a chaos with paper and other stuff anymore! :)

And since I love, love, LOVE Disney the choise of paper wasn't particularly hard... :)




And do you know where I can buy more Disney-papers I would be very thankful :)

Hope you've found some inspiration!

Have a great weekend!

1 kommentar:

  1. jag har några på http://mummylade.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/some-disney-images/
    som man kan printa ut och göra nåt kul av

    SvaraRadera