måndag 22 november 2010

Tilda says thanks

Good evening!
Today I finished a Tilda card, which I begun with yesterday. Unfortunately my camera isn't the best one and therefore doesn't the small details show (like the pearly texture in the gloves).



I've used:
* Bling paper
* Paper from a local store, which doesn't exist anymore
* Tilda stamp
* Flowers
* Ticket which says "thanks for being there"
* Distress inks
* Old, gorgeous buttons I found in one of my boxes
* Gold and cream colored ribbons
* Thread in cream
* Golden pearls

Challenges:
Create4fun - Sketch

CreativeCardCrew - Let's give thanks

Just Magnolia - White + one (in my case cream)

Simon says - Sparkle

Stamp something - Something with thanks

Totally Tilda - Glitz and gold

6 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning Tilda creation gorgeous DP's pretty Tilda love all the glitz/gold...thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda glitz/gold chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. gulligt kort. Härligt ljusa färger.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time. Hugs, Jeanet

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very pretty card
    Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge this time
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hey,

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, very sweet! I got the stamp from someone. I think it's really old. It's from Great Impressions. Maybe you can buy it in a webshop, but I'm not certain.

    Hugs Sanne

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week, hugs Alex x

    SvaraRadera