fredag 1 oktober 2010

Cherry on top award

I've received this wonderful award from my mummy Anna-Karin. Thank you, I'm very honored!

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on my blog.
3. List 3 things I like about myself.
4. Post a picture I love.
5. Pass this award on to 5 other people.

And here's the three things I lika about myself:
* I'm positive and happy
* I'm calm
* I'm a good listener
The picture I've chosen symbolize all the things which are important to me: family, friends, dance, laughter and cosy days. It symbolize all great things life's about.
The bloggers I'm paying forward to are:

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much, I love your picture, I am going to post now!

    SvaraRadera
  2. thank you so much for this award and thank you for commenting on my blog! and such a beautiful picture you have posted. I am going to take another look around your blog now .. ..
    enjoy the weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    SvaraRadera