fredag 27 augusti 2010

Tilda in lemon

Hi everyone!

I'm back from my summerbreak with new energy.

Many things has happened. I've finished high school and now I'm heading for the university and I've also worked just to mention some things. So when I haven't worked and the weather has been good I've done other things than worked with my hands.

But with a lovely season ahead of us I hope I'll do more things like that.

Well, I'm not leaving you empty handed. Here's a new made piece.



With this piece I'm entering:

DCD - Tilda in lemon
C4C - Sketch

Before I'll let you go I just wanted to say that I hope you all have had a lovely summer, I hope I see you soon and take care!

Feel the inspiration!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Jättefin. Härligt med gult.

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card, I love your die cuts and the layout of course one of my favorite Tilda Images. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week, hope to see you again
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a beautiful card, love the die cut you've used. Great papers too. Thanks for joining in with our Tilda in Lemon challenge at DCD this week.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  4. So pretty, Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvaraRadera